Today's highlighted deal comes via our Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 70% off Heimdal Security Pro 4-PC Subscriptions. A must-have addition to your Antivirus: close security holes to prevent cyber attacks!
What's the deal?
Heimdal PRO blocks attacks that even an antivirus can’t see coming. How? It silently works in the background to keep your data secure. This way you can go about your business, while your computer is being scanned and protected from sophisticated data and financial-stealing malware.
- Blocks attacks that an antivirus can’t block
- Stops ransomware, email malware distribution, malicious redirects, DNS hijacking, & more
- Scans & filters internet traffic
- Prevents attackers from harvesting your confidential information, such as passwords & credit card details
- Updates vulnerable software without interrupting your work
- Increases security levels against advanced attacks & data leakage
- Provides an instant security status overview
For description, specifications, and license info please click here.
What's the benefit?
Heimdal Security Pro Subscriptions normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $70 for four PCs, but it can be yours for just $21 for a limited time, a saving of $49.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of $10 or over, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.