Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 90% off* the Accredited PRINCE2® Project Management Bundle. Your straightforward route to becoming a PRINCE2 certified registered practitioner with 35 hours of content on Project, Risk, and Process Management.
What's the deal?
PRINCE2® is the world’s most widely-adopted method, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors, to manage successful projects regardless of type or scale. This bundle of accredited courses is designed to equip users with the know-how they need for successful project management. With a bunch of exam simulations, this package will help you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of the agile/project environment.
- Access 120 lectures & 35 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level and Practitioner level
- Learn about the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes & project environment)
- Understand the benefits & principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively w/ colleagues & managers within a structured project management environment
- Prepare for & ace the Foundation qualification exam
Good to know
- Eligible for 35 CPD/PDU points
- Length of time users can access this course: 12 months
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Accredited PRINCE2® Project Management Bundle normally costs $743 but it can be yours for only $68.99, that's a saving of $674.01 (90%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 256GB Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.