The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
Chrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best solutions for Internet browsing giving you high level of security, speed and great features.
Changes in this version:
- This release contains an update to Adobe Flash Player (184.108.40.206) and security fixes.
- This update includes 7 security fixes.
-  CVE-2015-6791: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
- [$5000] High CVE-2015-6788: Type confusion in extensions. Credit to anonymous.
- [$2000] High CVE-2015-6789: Use-after-free in Blink. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
- [$500] Medium CVE-2015-6790: Escaping issue in saved pages. Credit to Inti De Ceukelaire.
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.7 branch (currently 220.127.116.11).
- A partial list of changes is available in the log.
Download: Google Chrome 47.0.2526.80 | 800 KB (Freeware)
Download: Google Chrome 32-bit Offline Installer | 41.9 MB
Download: Google Chrome 64-bit Offline Installer| 47.7 MB
Download: Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows
View: Chrome Website | Release Notes