The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything--type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop. Chrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best solutions for Internet browsing giving you high level of security, speed and great features.
This update includes 20 security fixes.
- [$9000] High CVE-2022-3304: Use after free in CSS. Reported by Anonymous on 2022-09-01
- [$3000] High CVE-2022-3201: Insufficient validation of untrusted input in Developer Tools. Reported by NDevTK on 2022-07-09
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-3305: Use after free in Survey. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Vulnerability Research Institute on 2022-04-24
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-3306: Use after free in Survey. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Vulnerability Research Institute on 2022-04-27
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-3307: Use after free in Media. Reported by Anonymous Telecommunications Corp. Ltd. on 2022-05-08
- [$7500] Medium CVE-2022-3308: Insufficient policy enforcement in Developer Tools. Reported by Andrea Cappa (zi0Black) @ Shielder on 2022-07-08
- [$4000] Medium CVE-2022-3309: Use after free in Assistant. Reported by zh1x1an1221 of Ant Group Tianqiong Security Lab on 2022-07-29
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-3310: Insufficient policy enforcement in Custom Tabs. Reported by Ashwin Agrawal from Optus, Sydney on 2021-08-16
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2022-3311: Use after free in Import. Reported by Samet Bekmezci @sametbekmezci on 2022-03-04
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2022-3312: Insufficient validation of untrusted input in VPN. Reported by Andr.Ess on 2022-03-06
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2022-3313: Incorrect security UI in Full Screen. Reported by Irvan Kurniawan (sourc7) on 2022-04-20
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2022-3314: Use after free in Logging. Reported by Anonymous on 2022-05-24
- [$7000] Medium CVE-2022-3315: Type confusion in Blink. Reported by Anonymous on 2022-05-05
- [$5000] Low CVE-2022-3316: Insufficient validation of untrusted input in Safe Browsing. Reported by Sven Dysthe (@svn_dy) on 2022-06-07
- [$2000] Low CVE-2022-3317: Insufficient validation of untrusted input in Intents. Reported by Hafiizh on 2022-02-24
- [$TBD] Low CVE-2022-3318: Use after free in ChromeOS Notifications. Reported by GraVity0 on 2022-04-22
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the automatic update feature.
Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32-bit | Google Chrome 64-bit | Freeware
Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 88.7 MB
Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 84.7 MB
Download: Chrome Portable 106.0.5249.62 | 1.4 MB
Download: Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows (automatic update)
View: Chrome Website | v106.0.5249.62 Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware