HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.34.2930:
- Added monitoring of extension and assistant fans on some ASUS X99/Z170 series.
- Added option to change sensor logging (CSV) separator.
- Added option to specify individual polling rate for disk S.M.A.R.T. status.
- Added support of more International Rectifier PMBus-compliant VRMs.
- Added switching between screens using arrow keys on Logitech G19 LCD.
- Added synchronization with Corsair Link Software v220.127.116.11 and later.
- Added option to disable NVML support to workaround a bug in NVIDIA SLI-enabled systems using R368 and some later drivers.
- Added reporting of PSU efficiency for Corsair AXi/HXi/RMi series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock E3V5 WS.
- Added fan speed and additional temperature monitoring on HP Z440 Workstation.
- Added C-State Residency monitoring for Intel CPUs.
- Added preserving of column widths for all lists in the sensors screen.
- Added NVIDIA Tesla P100, Titan X (Pascal), Quadro P6000, Quadro P5000 and GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
- Improved monitoring of Corsair H80i v2, H100i v2 and H115i.