HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v7.22 changelog:
- Improved support of AMD Ryzen 6000 series.
- Added monitoring of next-generation AMD chipset temperature.
- Added option to disable validation of window positions.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel NUC12 series.
- Added NVIDIA GH100, GH202, AD102, AD103, AD104, AD106, AD107, GB100, GB102.
- Added reporting of ASIC Quality for AMD Vega and Navi discrete GPUs.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS FA506 series.
- Improved support of next-generation AMD CPUs/APUs and GPUs.
- Added monitoring of video decoder and encoder usage on AMD Navi GPUs.
- Fixed monitoring of some EVGA EC sensors.
- Fixed Intel Arc graphics badge.
- Added option to disable snapping of sensor windows.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti.
- Fixed MHTML report.
- Updated HTML and MHTML reports to use UTF-8 encoding.
- Added reporting of ASIC Manufacturer for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Updated several languages.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware