Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. Malwarebytes version 4.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
What’s New in this 1.0.1689 Component Update:
- Browser Guard has been added to the Edge Store
- Updated copy changes to onboarding page
- Enhanced Detection and Remediation
- Performance enhancements
Some Issues now addressed:
- Fixed: Domain Name Exclusions for Web Protection are not honored for about 90 seconds after adding
- Fixed: Security Advisor says BG is not installed when it is
- Fixed: Logging for 'is BG Native Host enabled' not always accurate
- Fixed: Shortcut Target not being detected after "ignore once"
- Addressed: A few minor UI Issues
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware