Warp2search, NVnews, and Tweakers.com.au have all passed on information to us regarding the Matrox Parhelia 512. A "fact" sheet has been released, and with it a wiff of "fakeness" - who knows.
The G1000 is the world's FIRST DirectX 9 compliant Graphics Immersion Unit! Utilizing the eight-pipe Matrox Deferred Rendering Engine, it achieves over twice the performance of any other graphics solution in its class.
- Matrox G1000 chip running at up to 375 MHz, 105 million transistors
- Full support for AGP stand up to 8X
- 2 MB of on-chip unified textured, pixel, and geometry cache
- 64-256 MB high-speed Double Data Rate (DDR) memory
- Quad UltraSharp-II 400 MHz RAMDACs
- Capable of simultaneously powering for analog monitors/ flat-panels or four digital flat-panels
- Full DirectX 9 acceleration
- Support for 64-bit, 96-bit, and 128-bit color depths
- 150 million displacement-mapped triangles/sec
- 3 Gpixels/sec (visible), 12 Gpixels/se (depth complexity 4)
- 24 simultaneous textures, 48 pixel shader operations
- Support for extensive workstation features including: anti-aliased lines, two-side lighting and windows clipping
- Hardware assisted high-quality DVD playback (IDCT, motion compensation)
- Unified drivers
- Extensive OS support including Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME and 98, Windows NT Linux, and Mac OS X
- Optimized for latest Intel Pentium 4. Intel Xeon, AMD Athlon XP, AMD Duron, and Motorola G4 platforms
looks good - but could be a hoax- theres a nice pic on the tweakers site on how 3 monitors might look....!
View: Tweakers.com.au Article