Thanks Matthey, for the heads up that Nero had released the changelog for Nero 220.127.116.11
Changes from Nero 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- Features Added:
- added several new recorders.
- Implemented many accessibility features
- Speed up checking for dynamic read/write speed support
- Better recognition of Data-Multisession-CDs
- Erasing with 12x has been improved
- The burn page showed always "OK" instead of "Burn", when the image recorder was selected.
- Nero did not write correct hybrid CDs because of wrong volume descriptor chain. The Hybrid CDs written by Nero 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 were completely unreadable under MacOS and Windows :-(
- Updated VMPEGEnc.dll: Fixes problem creating thumbnails where data comes from slow media
- Ejecting was not called after erase procedure.
- Fix bug in Conversion for Ultraraw96 recorders. Readers with RawMode2-reading (e.g. IDE-CD-ROM drives) were not able to copy on-the-fly Mode2-Tracks (2352 Bytes, e.g. VCD)
- Nero could crash when dropping a directory into a VCD compilation which has the name of a VCD special file
- Fixed reading large multisession info files (error message "Error while reading from CD. Possibility of corrupt data" in case of continuing multisession CDs with a large amount of files (>1000))
- Fixed unlocking bug. (prevents Audio CD from ejecting after drag&drop has been made)
- Increased Video-CD rear margin size to avoid problem when playing back Video-CD burnt in TAO under Windows ME
- Allow possibility to detect 2x speed for reading and writing.
- Disable check box in recorder selection dialog for 'Buffer underrun protection' feature in case it's not changeable.
- Implement automatic refresh of the Filebrowser on file/directory changes.