PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.7.5545 changelog:
- Added the ability to scale the space in compression settings
- Added audio pitch control function
- Added the ability to output items as tiles in file navigator
- Added item search feature to file navigator
- Added the ability to hide the bookmark file list
- Improved handling of playlist thumbnails
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware