PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, better known as PUBG , has picked up a twelfth update since the first patch rolled out in December 2017. It is a bumper update that is scheduled to start rolling out to Xbox One users today.
The official forum says that the update consists of "crucial bug fixes and optimizations for various parts of the game" which we've included below for your convenience:
Optimization and Stabilization
- Partially optimized the vehicle system. The dust effect caused by friction with the ground during driving has especially been optimized, and the vehicle system has been improved in part.
- Fixed a problem with voice chat that caused some crashes.
- Grass objects in Erangel have been optimized and will continue to be optimized going forward.
- Fixed a serious bug that caused vehicles to flip or get airtime for no reason. This includes the three-wheel bike.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances the character would be upside down or seated in a strange position when moving seats while riding in vehicles.
- Player will receive more damage in a vehicle collision. The heavier the vehicle, the greater the damage inflicted upon the player. Also, players are now more likely to die or be knocked out when colliding with a vehicle running at high speed.
- The vehicle passenger will receive more damage when the vehicle crashes into an obstacle like a wall or tree. When crashing into something at high speed on a smaller vehicle, such as a motorcycle, the player will take much more damage.
- Fixed issue causing the 4x scope to be excessively reflective.
- Fixed issue causing certain UI layouts not being properly aligned.
- Fixed issue of buttons bound to the UI(map, inventory etc.) affecting vehicle operation.
- Fixed issue of equipment icons not shown properly on the HUD.
- Fixed issue of LT, RT scrolling not working in the inventory when using controller preset B.
- Fixed issue of excessive acceleration when the stick is tilted more than a certain angle depending on the R stick acceleration setting.
- Fixed issue of team member indicators incorrectly showing on the plane
Other Bug Fixes
- Removed collision of discarded magazine on the floor after reloading.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that occurred when characters wore certain clothing or shoes.
- Fixed issue of fonts breaking up in case of certain languages.
Scheduled fixes for identified issues
- When changing the deadzone settings in the lobby, the options screen needs to be opened once again for the settings to be reflected. This issue will be fixed soon.
- Added a new free crate ("Western Military Crate") that can be earned with BP.
Tank Top (Gray)
Raglan T-shirt (Red/White)
Polo Shirt (Pink)
Vintage Polo Shirt
Military Shirt (Gray)
Military Trousers (Black)
Long Sleeved Turtleneck (Black)
Utility Belt (Brown)
Camo Tank Top (Red)
Military Boots (Black)
Vintage Gas Mask
Leather Bootcut Pants
Military Jacket (Black)
Military Cap (Black)
Cowboy Hat (Brown)
Faux Leather Jacket
Cowboy Hat (White)
Military Skirt (Black)
PUBG was launched as part of an Xbox One S bundle and as a freebie for the Xbox One X towards the end of last year, which ultimately helped boost its online multiplayer numbers to a massive 30 million by December. However, the game was pretty rough around the edges in its initial form on the console, with eleven patches already making it to the Xbox One to date.
The update page also notes that players can expect "some big news and content drops" in the "coming weeks" so we'll keep you informed about that when we know more. The update will arrive on Xbox One consoles according to your settings; automatically or manually, and should be available sometime within the next 24 hours.
Source: PUBG forums