Reg Organizer is a feature-rich application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application. The program helps you to edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. There is also a built-in application uninstaller, allowing you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely. Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.
Reg Organizer main features:
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks).
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry.
- Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.