Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 89% off this 2020 How to Start an eCommerce Business Course: Amazon, Ads & SEO. Learn how to generate passive income by teaching online courses, freelancing, affiliate marketing, selling on Amazon and more.
Most first-time marketers start on Instagram and Facebook. While you can sell a few products there, this course will show you optimal eCommerce strategies and how to sell more effectively so you can generate 10x or 100x your current sales. If you have a trickle of sales, this course will help you turn that into a rover or an ocean of sales. Whether it is a section on being savvy about getting the best reviews possible on Amazon, retargeting ads, voice or traditional SEO, or anything else, every section of this course is geared towards helping you sell more of your products.
- Access 28 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Boost your eCommerce sales
- Identify the most effective sales strategies
- Dominate your niche on Amazon & maximize sales there
- Use long-tail SEO keywords to get ahead of competition
- See the path to a 6- or 7-figure eCommerce business
- Dominate your niche on eCommerce sites & generate significant revenue
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This 2020 How to Start an eCommerce Business Course: Amazon, Ads & SEO normally costs $199 but it can be yours for only $19.99, that's a saving of $179.01 (89%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.