A common problem we often face with, when uninstalling unnecessary software, is various traces left in the system: unneeded files or folders on a disk, registry entries and so on. This can happen even if an application was removed correctly with its own uninstaller - a special program provided by a vendor to uninstall the application.
The Soft Organizer program is intended to solve this problem: It allows you to COMPLETELY uninstall unnecessary applications from your system.
Soft Organizer features:
- Search for leftovers of the already uninstalled programs
- Search for traces (residues) of the program being uninstalled
- Installs apps and tracks changes in the system to enable removing tracked elements later (powered by the Full Uninstall technology).
- Allows you to remove universal Windows 8/10 apps that was installed from Windows Store.
- Program rating allows you to evaluate installed applications. The rating is calculated based on the total number of users who have removed this app from the computer shortly after installation.
- Automatic creation of restore points during the removal of application residues indemnifies the system against any possible emergency.
- You can easily remove even multiple applications in Soft Organizer by simply selecting all programs you don’t need anymore and clicking "Uninstall".
- For those setup packages that support silent install, you can install applications in the "no questions asked" mode in one click.
- Export the list of installed programs to HTML.
- The list of programs can be sorted by various parameters (install date, tracking status, title, and others) for instant search for given apps in the list.
- With quick search, you can find a desired application almost immediately, as long as you know its title or a portion of it. The list dynamically shortens as you type the text in the search box.
- Agent to detect installer launches: The Agent allows you to detect if an installer is launched and initiate installation tracking without manually starting Soft Organizer.
- Soft Organizer automatically updates to new versions. You don’t need to visit the website of the program or download or install the tool manually. You simply click the Update button, and the program does the rest.
- Check for new versions: For installed programs there’s an option to check for newer versions of a program. This allows you to keep applications up-to-date, as well as to eliminate bugs and problems caused by the outdated versions.
Soft Organizer 7.20 changelog:
The installations tracing feature slowdown that arose after updating to Windows 10 1803 (April 2018 Update) has been eliminated.
The "Run Installer in Silent Mode (If Supported)" command during the installation tracing is now works in more cases.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware