Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 99% off the 2020 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle. Efficiently evaluate the business potential of stats as a well-equipped Data Scientist with 141 hours of training on Analytics, RPA, Machine Learning, Tableau and more.
What's the deal?
Businesses, small to big enterprises, make good use of data science. It's a field responsible for evaluating and interpreting previous to current data, statistics, and trends to help businesses arrive on better decisions and actions. As a data scientist, you'll be the point person for doing such processes. This 12-course bundle will help you learn and master different data processes such as visualization, computing, analysis, and more. You will also learn how to use data across different platforms and languages including Python, Apache, Hadoop, R, and more!
- Introduction to Data Analytics. Gain an understanding of the complete data analytics lifecycle, from problem definition to solution deployment as well as how analytics, data visualization, and data science methodologies can be used to drive better business decisions
- Big Data Hadoop Spark Developer. Learn how various components of the Hadoop ecosystem fit into the Big Data processing lifecycle
- Apache Spark & Scala. Attain crucial, in-demand Apache Spark skills and develop a competitive advantage for an exciting career as a Hadoop developer
- MongoDB Developer & Administrator. Get equipped with the skills required to become a MongoDB experienced professional
- Big Data Hadoop Administrator. Deep dive into the concepts of Big Data, equipping you with the skills required for Hadoop administration roles
- Data Science with R. Take your Data Science certification into a variety of companies, helping them analyze data and make more informed business decisions
- Data Science with Python. Get a complete overview of Data Science analytics using Python
- Machine Learning. Explore the concepts of Machine Learning and understand how it’s transforming the digital world
- Tableau Desktop 10. Advance your career in analytics by learning Tableau for data visualization, reporting, and business intelligence tool
- Business Analytics with Excel. Boost your analytics career with powerful new Microsoft Excel skills by taking this Business Analytics with Excel course, which includes Power BI training
- Introduction to Robotics Process Automation (RPA). Get an overview of RPA concepts, the value-add it brings with relevant business use cases and tools understanding
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence for Beginners. Get an overview of AI concepts and workflows, machine learning and deep learning, and performance metrics
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 year
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This 2020 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle normally costs* $6,000, but you can pick it up for just $38.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $5,961.01 (99%) off.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.