VMware Player is the easiest way to run multiple operating systems at the same time on your computer.
With its user-friendly interface, VMware Player makes it effortless for anyone to try out Windows 10, Chrome OS or the latest Linux releases, or to create virtual "sandboxes" to test pre-release software in. VMware Player can also be used to run a virtual copy of an old PC so that you can recycle the old machines you have under your desk or stored in the closet.
- Run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single computer
- Experience the benefits of preconfigured products without any installation or configuration hassles
- Share data between host computer and virtual machine
- Run 32- and 64-bit virtual machines
- Use 3rd-party pre-configured virtual machines and images
- Share data between the host computer and virtual machine
- Broad host and guest operating system support
- Support for USB 2.0 devices
- Gain easy access to virtual machines via an intuitive home page interface
VMware Workstation Player 16.1.1 fixes:
- In this release of VMware Workstation Player, the VMNet driver related security improvements as suggested by BoB driverThru have been implemented.
- Microsoft console debugger is included in OVFTool in VMware Workstation - The functionality provided by Microsoft console debugger has been changed and Microsoft console debugger is no longer included with Workstation distribution. This issue is resolved.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware