Website Realizer is a Windows website builder for building and designing websites. Website Realizer comes with free templates and includes all the necessary tools to create your websites easily. Just drag and drop images to the pages and add text using a what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) editor in this website builder. All HTML code will be generated automatically.
HTML Source Editor
- Advanced users can use this editor to create their own or add third party PHP scripts or HTML code.
Responsive Web Design
- Layout your website using responsive web design techniques to make your pages look good on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Select options for each element that are appropriate for it and it will be adapted according to the width of the browser window.
- This software includes all the necessary tools to build and design your web sites such as Navigation Bar Editor, CSS Style Editor, Image Editor, Web Button Creator, Bullet Image Creator, Color Analyzer, QR Code Creator, Font Format Converter, Google Font Manager and External Links Checker.
- You can style your whole site using CSS styles, the latest technique for ensuring that you have a consistent web page layout from page to page. You can use the CSS Style Editor to create CSS styles, and then apply them to the elements of your web pages. All the globally applicable styles will be stored in a single style sheet which is linked to every page of the website.
FTP / SFTP / FTPS Publisher
- Publish directly to a web server using the included FTP / SFTP / FTPS website publisher. The publisher that comes with this web design software supports Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) and FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) which encrypt your login information and file contents when your sites are published. The publisher can also synchronize the files between the local website and the remote website after publishing.
- This website builder software supports template pages. You can use the professionally-designed template pages that are included in the software, or design your own template pages. Any changes made to your website's template pages will be updated to all web pages that uses them. You can mark certain elements on the template page as "footer". These footer elements will be moved below other elements on a page that uses that template page.
- Use the included 38 website templates created by this web design software as examples to get you started quickly. Design your pages by changing the text and replace the images by your own.
- This website builder software supports PayPal Buy Now, Add to Cart and Donation Buttons. They can also be protected by using PayPal encrypted website payments.
Website Realizer 2.0.0 changelog:
- Supports Responsive Web Design. Now can create pages that are resized to fit the browser window width.
- Use HTML5 document type for all generated pages.
- Support more CSS styles: border radius, box shadow, text shadow, gradient, pseudo class, pseudo elements, font face, outline, transition, positioning, vertical alignment.
- CSS Font Faces.
- Simplify adding Google Web Fonts.
- A font converter to convert TTF/OTF fonts to woff2, woff and eot formats.
- Add a new tool, QR Code Generator, to create QR Code.
- CSS styles can be diabled temporarily in text and table editors to make easy the editing of text
- Block element tags like headings and paragraphs can be made to shown in a text element so as to make easy the checking of the structure of a text element.
- You can now preview pages by clicking on links when previewing a page on external browser. The linked pages will be generated automatically and loaded in place. Please note that page with PHP script will not work.
- Support dynamic HTML Source Element.
- Support loading CSS files asynchronously. CSS styles used by above the fold elements will be inlined to speed up rendering of web pages.
- Add vendor prefix to CSS3 styles automatically using data from caniuse.com for cross browsers support.
- Remove support of linking adjacent elements (a feature not used and obsolete)
- Navigation bar support animation out effect and can select either "height" or "opacity" animation
- Password fields on FTP Publishing Profile can be shown in plain text by pressing the "asterisks" button beside them.
- Lightbox has several more themes. As the themes use CSS3, browsers not support this will see the default styles.
- Add new HTML5 Audio and Video elements
- Support Styling of other form elements like form buttons.
- Can now duplicate the currently opened FTP Site settings with a new profile name.
- Can copy selection from spreadsheet to cells in table editor
- Support exporting a web page to an eml file so that it can be sent as HTML Email using an email clients such as Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail and Thunderbird etc.
- Support HTML5 'input' placeholder Attribute (The placeholder attribute specifies a short hint that describes the expected value of an input field)
- Add ColorMatch 5k (https://www.colormatch5k.com) to Color Analyzer which generates a matching 6-color palette from a base color.
- External code added to HTML source elements, head and body sections can be excluded from previewing to make easy the ascertaining whether the rendering errors are caused by manually added code.
- Add layout helper "Align to Grid" which supports aligning selected elements in preset or custom margins.
- When moving an element, holding down the Shift key will confine the movement to either horizontal or vertical direction.
Neowin has no affiliation with the above mentioned companies or software.