It's once again time for a new Humble Monthly Bundle. This month, the store is offering a trio of new early access games for you to grab, and they are some remarkable picks as a whole, with all of them hailing from Activision.
The games are Call of Duty: WWII, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. The price tag comes in at the usual $12, giving you all three early unlocks as Steam keys instantly, as well as a guaranteed drop of another set of games later down the line.
This bundle will come to a close on November 1, which is the same day subscribers will receive the full games package they signed up for. All combined, Humble says the bundle will be worth over $100 in the end, and considering the early unlocks, this should be easily managed.
Meanwhile, the Epic Games Store goes back to a single game giveaway this weekend, giving you the chance to pick up Minit.
This indie puzzle title has you only living for a single minute before having to start the adventure from the beginning again. You do keep any items you discovered and, of course, your knowledge of the areas you've traveled to, all in hopes to lift this single minute of life curse.
The Red Planet-based city building and management simulator Surviving Mars is coming up next on the Epic Games freebie schedule, taking the place of Minit on October 10.
Going back to Humble, the store also began a new charity bundle for One Special Day this week, offering you seven games split into three tiers.
Kicking things off, for $1 you get Broken Age and Purrfect Date to add to your library. These are joined by Stronghold Crusader 2, The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse, and Bomber Crew if you go over the 'pay more than the average' cost, that currently stands at around $5.40.
The final tier will set you back $10, delivering copies of the World War I shooter Tannenberg and Codemasters' rally racer DiRT 4. There's plenty of time left on this bundle also, with it slated to end its run on October 22.
There aren't any high profile games having free events this weekend, but there's still a couple of experiences you can try out without worries.
First up is the WWII shooter Battalion 1944, which offers an arcadey, classic Call of Duty-style multiplayer experience featuring 5 vs 5 matches. And next, the cooperative dungeon crawler Next Up Hero is free-to-play this weekend. Be prepared for difficult sessions that involve a lot of dying.
With the beginning of the weekend arrives a wide assortment of game sales, and as usual, we have a selection of handpicked specials for your perusing down below. If you haven't yet, there's still time to grab the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas giveaway on the new Rockstar Games Launcher - the same place Red Dead Redemption 2 is heading to next month - before it ends on October 8.
Also, remember that many of the Microsoft Store games that are on sale this weekend are also available through the $4.99 per month Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. And speaking of subscriptions, you can get a free month of Origin Access by activating two-factor authentication during October.
- Devil May Cry 5 – $39.59 on Steam
- Forza Horizon 3 + Expansions Bundle – $36.74 on Microsoft Store
- Forza Horizon 4 – $35.99 on Microsoft Store
- Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition – $24.99 on Microsoft Store
- Outward – $23.99 on Steam
- Arizona Sunshine VR – $19.99 on Steam
- Team Sonic Racing – $19.99 on Steam
- Just Cause 4 – $19.79 on Steam
- Hello Neighbor – $19.79 on Steam
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan – $19.79 on GreenManGaming
- Dawn of Man – $18.74 on Steam
- Cuphead – $15.99 on Steam
- Gang Beasts – $13.39 on Steam
- Party Hard 2 – $13.19 on Steam
- Nova Drift - Early Access – $11.99 on Steam
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia – $11.99 on Fanatical
- Yooka-Laylee – $10.79 on Fanatical
- Train Valley 2 – $10.49 on Steam
- Battalion 1944 – $9.99 on Steam
- Out of the Park Baseball 20 – $9.99 on Steam
- Sunset Overdrive – $9.99 on Microsoft Store
- Timespinner – $9.99 on IndieGala
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition – $9.99 on Microsoft Store
- Forts – $9.74 on Steam
- HELLGATE: London – $9.74 on Steam
- RUINER – $7.99 on Steam
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes – $7.49 on Steam
- DmC: Devil May Cry – $7.49 on Steam
- Anno 2070 Complete Edition – $7.49 on Humble Store
- The Sherlock Holmes Collection – $6.5 on GamesPlanet
- Grim Dawn – $6.24 on Steam
- Orwell: Ignorance is Strength – $5.99 on Steam
- The Disney Afternoon Collection – $5.50 on GamesPlanet
- When Ski Lifts Go Wrong – $5.44 on GameBillet
- Otaku's Adventure – $5.24 on Steam
- Prototype – $4.99 on Steam
- Bladed Fury – $4.99 on Steam
- Override: Mech City Brawl Bundle – $4.99 on Fanatical
- Unheard – $4.54 on Steam
- Just Cause 3 XXL Edition – $4.19 on Steam
- CHUCHEL – $3.99 on Steam
- Aragami – $3.99 on Steam
- Grim Fandango Remastered – $3.74 on Steam
- Golf With Your Friends – $3.29 on Fanatical
- Never Alone – $2.99 on Steam
- Hotline Miami – $2.49 on Steam
- Death Coming – $2.09 on Steam
- Minit – $0 on Epic Store
GOG celebrating its 11th birthday with another staff picks sale, featuring dozens of enhanced classics and modern titles the DRM-free storefront offers. See our highlights down below:
- DUSK - $14.99 on GOG
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition - $14.99 on GOG
- Frostpunk - $14.99 on GOG
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - $14.99 on GOG
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - $14.99 on GOG
- BioShock Infinite Complete Edition - $13.74 on GOG
- Graveyard Keeper - $11.99 on GOG
- Stardew Valley - $11.24 on GOG
- Deep Sky Derelicts - $9.99 on GOG
- Hob - $9.99 on GOG
- Moonlighter - $9.99 on GOG
- Torchlight II - $9.99 on GOG
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack - $9.99 on GOG
- Hollow Knight - $8.99 on GOG
- Pyre - $7.99 on GOG
- Darkest Dungeon - $7.49 on GOG
- The Technomancer - $6.99 on GOG
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition - $6.79 on GOG
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - $6.79 on GOG
- BioShock Remastered - $4.99 on GOG
- Mount & Blade: Warband - $4.99 on GOG
- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered - $4.99 on GOG
- Blackwell Epiphany - $4.49 on GOG
- Bastion - $3.74 on GOG
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition - $3.49 on GOG
- Resonance - $2.99 on GOG
- Gothic 2 Gold Edition - $2.49 on GOG
- Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far - $1.49 on GOG
- Broken Sword: Director's Cut - $1.49 on GOG
- Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) - $1.19 on GOG
Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in.
And that is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, at least some of you had enough self-restraint these weeks to not empty your wallet adding new games to your backlogs. Of course, there are still some other deals ready and waiting all over the internet if you search through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a great weekend.