Thanks tengcm for this news. Y'z Dock 0.8.2 has been released. There are performance improvement in this version and some new features. Read more for the changelog.
History Ver.0.8.2 : 03-Jun-2003
- New features
- The default icon of each Docklets now display in the 'Add Docklet' dialog.
To the Docklet developer:
Please include an icon resource to your Docklet.
If there is no icon resource added, the DLL icon from Windows will be displayed.
I do not permit reusing the icons of the Clock, CPUMonitor, and RecycleBin which are contained in original Y'z Dock.
- The option to enable or disable multi-monitor support has been added.
- The bug of the folder menu when the "Add sub menu to shortcut of folder" is ON has been fixed.
- Fixed the bug when the dock sometimes raises to the top.
- The multi-monitor support bug was fixed.
In case the problem is not corrected in certain cases, please use the feature that has been added to disable multi-monitor support.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
News source: Designtechnika