AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives.
AIDA64 Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. AIDA64 Business Edition provides a wide range of features to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management.
Changes in AIDA64 v5.92.4300:
The latest AIDA64 update implements optimized benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X processors, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X CPUs
- Improved support for AMD Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 7 processors
- Support for Pertelian (RS232) external LCD device
- Corsair K55 RGB LED keyboard support
- Corsair Glaive RGB LED mouse support
- 20 processor groups support
- NVMe 1.3, WDDM 2.2 support
- Advanced support for Areca RAID controllers
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 500 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 1030, GeForce MX150, Titan Xp