AquaSnap greatly enhances the way you can arrange windows on your Desktop. It gives you the possibility to move and resize windows exactly the way you want, without losing a pixel, with simple gestures which makes you more productive.
AquaSnap is a great replacement for the Aero Snap and Aero Shake features of Windows 7 and is compatible with every Windows versions and consumes very little memory and CPU.
- Dock windows to half screen and quarter screen.
- Snap windows side by side like magnets.
- Expand a window by double-clicking on its edges.
- Shake a window to make it top-most and transparent.
- Works with child windows of Multiple Document Interface (MDI).
- Many keyboard shortcuts.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Skinnable interface.
- Multilingual GUI.
- 100% highly optimized native code (C++).
- Low memory consumption (~1MB).
- CPU consumption close to zero.
- MSI package easily installable over an enterprise network.
This new release (version 1.10.1) fixes the following problems:
- Problem when maximizing some applications by drag & drop (Remote Desktop, fullscreen Flash video) (FIXED).
- Parameter "Display a snap indicator" not correctly saved (FIXED).
- AquaMagnet not working with Mamut Accounting (FIXED).