DDownloads offers you easy access to all types of applications, from antivirus programs to browsers and video tools or codecs & Service Packs. It tries to download setup files with a single click that don't install third party application such as toolbars or other components. Currently over 400 apps are listed and the bests of each category.
- Provides Direct Download links for Essential Applications after Re-Installing Windows.
- We only Link to "Safe" and "Malware free" pages.
- We only Link to Pages which provides the most current Version of the App
- Directly Downloads Apps in all its Variants (Setup, Portable, Slim, Toolbar-free)
- Provides next to Apps also Links to Codecs, Service Packs etc.
- Provides also some of the best Page, Community and Blog links.
- Works with Signature files which are regulary updated. New apps are added every day.
- Provides only Free/Open Source Apps
- DDownloads is fully Portable
- DDownloads is Freeware
- DDownloads is lightweight and uses a small memory footprint
- Supports all Windows Version (x86 bit & 64 bit)
DDownloads provides you only safe and direct download links to your favorite Software. If a direct download link is not available DDownloads directs you to the developer page or other safe download portal where you can get it. So you need not fear to go to a "Malicious" and "fake" page.
This version brings several major changes:
- Completely Redesigned UI (it no longer relies on complete Metro UI touch)
- Applications are stored in an Access Database (no longer .DEF Files)
- New Database Architecture brings new Columns like Descriptions of App, Developer, Size, Version etc.
- Completely rewritten Source Code
- New simple Download Manager
- New App Manager
- New Revision control
- New unattended App Installation functions
Download: DDownloads 2.0 Beta | 778 KB (Freeware)
Download old (UI) version: DDownloads 1.3.1 Beta | 662 KB (Freeware)
View: DDownloads Website | Release Notes
3 Comments - Add comment