DivX lets you convert video between popular formats, including HD files, and enjoy an enhanced playback experience across all your devices, at home and on the go. It is all you need to create, play and stream high-quality video.
- DivX Player delivers high-quality playback of videos in popular formats, including HEVC up to 4K. Transfer videos to disc or USB with DivX To Go or easily stream videos to nearby devices with “Stream To” and “Cast To” functions.
- DivX Converter is an easy video converter that creates videos in the web’s most popular video formats DivX, MKV, MP4 and HEVC to 4K. Converting videos into DivX ensures your files will play on more than 1 billion DivX devices.
- DivX Web Player is a simple cross-browser web extension that streams all popular video formats, including HEVC video up to 4K, with progressive playback, adaptive bitrate and experimental live streaming technologies.
- DivX Media Server can stream videos, music and photos to any DLNA-compatible device or Chromecast in your home. Accessible through DivX Player, choose “Stream To” for your DLNA devices or “Cast To” to stream to Chromecast.
DivX 10.7.1 release notes:
- Converter 10.7.1
- Player 10.7.1
- Web Player 3.7.1
- DivX To Go 10.7.1
- Media Server 10.7.1
- DivX Installer System 3.7.1
- DivX Control Panel 3.7.1
- Added capability to clear recent files list in Converter
- Replaced "Stream to" text with “Cast to” in DivX Media Server
- Fix for casting .mov files to Tizen OS based Samsung TVs in DivX Media Server
- Fix in DivX Player for intermittent playback issues with VOD content
- Fix in DivX Player when multiple codecs are downloaded the first time
- Fix DivX Engine crash in Converter when analyzing filenames with %
- Fix for DivX Converter to open output folders with special characters when conversion is completed
- Other bug fixes
- DivX Player displays "Copy" when drag-drop files for playback on Windows
- DivX Web Player doesn't work in Chrome/Chromium and Opera Web browsers due to NPAPI API removal.
- For Mac OS X versions prior to 10.7 (Mac OS X Lion), contact our support team for assistance