eM Client is a full featured e-mail client with a modern and easy to use interface. eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and chat. eM Client supports all major services including Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, and Outlook.com. You can easily import your data from most of the other e-mail clients. This includes Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat and more. eM Client fully supports touch devices like touch-enabled laptops, tablets and hybrid devices. Use your email client easily in a modern way.
eM Client PRO vs. Free version
While the Free license allows you to set up the maximum of two accounts in the application, it is possible to add an unlimited number of accounts with the PRO license. The PRO license also enables you to use eM Client for commercial purposes. Commercial use is any activity that helps you make profit, the Free license therefore cannot be used in company settings or on personal computers for business correspondence. PRO users also gain access to the dedicated support system and to the licensing manager.
eM Client has been fully optimized to run smoothly on Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
eM Client 7.2.33834.0 changelog:
- Multi monitor DPI support
- Support for system notifications on Windows
- Improved Automatic replies on Gmail, Exchange and Office365
- Full dark color scheme (even the message body is now dark)
- Rich text support for various fields of events, tasks and contacts
- Full automation support
- Support for storing data in Local profiles instead of Roaming profiles
- Support for loading SMIME certificates from contacts
- Option to select the signing and encryption certificate for each account address
- Addressed some shutdown scenarios
- Quicker loading of large conversations
- Improved subscription to public folders on Exchange
- Many other improvements
Download: eM Client 7.2.33834.0 | 51.1 MB (Free, paid upgrade available)
View: eM Client Website | eM Client Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
1 Comment - Add comment