Explzh is a free Windows archive manager for creating, extracting and managing archives. The program supports many different types of archives, including zip, 7z, rar, tar, ace, lzh, arj, cab, iso, img, msi, sfx and more. Apart from archive creation and extraction, you will also be able to verify compressed data for errors, initiate repair routines, split data into multiple items, and more. It additionally allows you to password protect your data and attach digital signatures to files.
Key features of Explzh:
- Explorer-like GUI and operability.
- LHA, ZIP (ZIPX), JAR, CAB, RAR, TAR, TAR.XXX, 7z, ARJ, WIM, CHM, PE, HFS, NSIS Format Installer, ISO, InstallShield, MSI, and several other formats...
- Support for more archive formats by introducing the integrated archiver DLL.
- Self-extracting archive creation function that can create high-performance automatic installers.
- Digital signature addition function to created self-extracting archive.
- Office 2007 or later document compression / image optimization re-archiving function.
- Supports compression and decompression of Unicode file names.
- Supports compression and expansion exceeding 4GB.
- AES encryption function. You can create a robust secure ZIP encryption archive.
- Thumbnail function of image file.
- In-library file search function. .
- Equipped with archive file conversion function.
- File split function. The split file has a self-consolidation function, and can concatenate files larger than 4GB. (No need for batch file or connection software)
- UU (XX) Encode, Base64 decode function.
- FTP upload function
Explzh 8.33 changelog:
- When trying to compress with Zstd compression level 20 or higher in Explzh 32bit version, the compression level is lowered to 19 and processed. (Explzh 32bit version cannot be compressed at compression level 20 or higher)
- Fixed a bug that D & D expansion of search results cannot be performed when the dialog for searching in the archive is started from the main body of Explzh.
- Search in-file string for tar archive search was not working.
- Added "Copy Path" in the right-click new item in the left pane.
- You can now search by wildcard with a pass in the library search. The specification of the archive search has been changed so that the current folder in the archive is set as the initial value and started.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware