FastCopy is an advanced file management tool that can copy and delete files faster than Windows Explorer alone. FastCopy automatically selects an optimized method depending on whether the Source and Destination directory are on the same or different hard drives, and performs read/write operations without using the O/S cache.
In addition to simple copy and delete operations, FastCopy also supports advanced methods that allow you to synchronize files based on their date and size. FastCopy features include customizable buffer size, preview of file actions, adjustable speed control, command-line support, file verification and advanced file filtering. FastCopy supports Unicode and long file names.
Changes in v4.0.0:
- Added FcHash.exe (xxHash3/SHA-based fast hash calculation command line)
- Added fcp.exe (command line version of FastCopy)
- OpenSSL is incorporated, and CPU usage when SHA-256 is used is reduced to 1/3 (& faster).
- Added option to record src hash value without verifying.
- Added option to always use LowI/O.
- Added SHA-512 mode to verify.
- Added "Delete before copying" option in synchronous mode. (It will be a little slower if there are many files.)
- Improved HDD I/O speed
- Improved xxHash speed
- Fixed a problem that when DestDir is NAS, the update date is set to current when Verify Information is enabled.
- Fixed a problem where the value of XXH3 at size 0 was the value of the xxh3 beta version. (Incorrect: 0x07fd4e968e916ae11f17545bce1061f1, Correct: 0x99aa06d3014798d86001c324468d497f)
- Fixed a rare problem that the filter does not work correctly when using multiple directories in Source and absolute path filter.
- Other bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where '\' is added to the DestDir even if there is no '\' at the end of the DestDir in command line specification.
FastCopy v4.0.2 fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the extended filter specification did not work.
Download: FastCopy 4.0.2 | 3.3 MB (Freeware)
Download: FastCopy Portable 64-bit | FastCopy Portable 32-bit ~2.0 MB
View: FastCopy Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
3 Comments - Add comment