Media Player Classic - BE is a free and open source audio and video player for Windows. Media Player Classic - BE is based on the original "Media Player Classic" project (Gabest) and "Media Player Classic Home Cinema" project (Casimir666), contains additional features and bug fixes. The BE mod (Black Edition Mod) is a skinned version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema, much better looking than the plain old MPC.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed opening of BD structure from favorites after renaming.
- Fixed crash when calling "Reset subtitle".
- Fixed check for updates.
- Fixed playback of animated GIF files.
- Adjustment of the output current value of the rotation angle.
- Removed command "Reset to default renderer settings".
- Removed support frameworks QuickTime and RealMedia.
- Improved transition from full window to full screen and back.
- Added ability to select specific subtitle renderer.
- Fixed opening .bdmv files.
- Fixed opening HLS links that specify a relative path.
- Added the ability to display the menu by pressing Alt.
- Improved get fps using MediaInfo for switching frequencies.
- The button "Rename" in the Bookmarks renamed "Edit" to display a dialog box in which you added the ability to edit the path.
- Fixed color adjustment at the extreme values.
- The settings panel "EVR Sync Settings" renamed to "Frame synchronization".
- Advanced settings renderer redesigned and moved to the settings panel of the "Video" and "Frame synchronization".
- Fixed opening some .m3u playlists.
- Fixed autoload subtitles when opening files from a network path (the path starts with "\\").
- Improved work with Drag'n'drop.
- Restored and improved open Youtube links. Now don't need to have http, https and www.
- Added a caching mechanism to save in .ini file (thanks to the team MPC-HC for the code and idea).
- The ability to save in .ini file will be unavailable in the absence of permission entries in the directory.
- Improved logic to apply the settings file associations and context menus of Windows Explorer.
- Fixed display of information for RGB8 and RGB565. Do not change the register when displaying FourCC.
- Correctly restore the sound after playing ShockwaveGraph on Vista and later systems.
- Added option "Auto fit factor". [full release notes]
Download: MPC-BE 1.4.4 32-bit | Portable MPC-BE 1.4.4 32-bit | 10.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: MPC-BE 1.4.4 64-bit | Portable MPC-BE 1.4.4 64-bit | 11.3 MB
Download: MPC-BE 70 Background Images
Link: MPC-BE Home Page