MEmu is a brand new FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
MEmu 220.127.116.11 changelog:
Add support to OpenGL ES3.1 for some new heavy graphics games, like PUBG Mobile, Black Desert, etc.
Add support to create app shortcut onto Windows desktop
Add support to apply camera to selected VM
Add support to import/export VM in batch
Improve the response speed of boss key
Fix an issue of occasional cross-hair stuck in some shooting games
Fix an issue of occasional VM deadlock when boot-up
Fix an issue of occasional synchronizer crash
Fix some other tiny bugs
- It might take a little bit longer for the first time boot-up.
- It might take a while if overwrite multiple existed Android 5.1 VMs.
- Download additional Android 4.4 kernel in Multi-MEmu if need it.
- Import/Export supports backward compatibility, NOT forward MEmu 3.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware