NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 184.108.40.20694 changelog:
- Unattended: Computer Name %SERIAL% variable, dynamically insert machine’s serial number during install
- Settings: Win11 Start – ‘Show most used apps’ option
- Settings: Win11 TPM requirement disabling option improved
- Components: Win11 language removal detections for ‘Basque’, ‘Catalan’, ‘Galician’, ‘Indonesian’, ‘Vietnamese’
- Components: Win11 removing more for ‘Microsoft Account’, ‘System Guard’, ‘VBS’, ‘Edge Chromium’, ‘Telemetry’, ‘Speech’, ‘Diagnostics’, ‘OCR’
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Simplified (Gskening) and German (Cartman586)
- Source: Detected file in use error while saving, if processing Install + Boot + WinRE images in the same session
- Components: Win11 ‘DevicesFlow’ removal would cause Settings – Devices closing
- Components: Win11 ‘Wired Autoconfig’ removal would cause Settings – Network connections closing
- Components: Win11 ‘Zip Folders’ removal was reverting Explorer toolbar to an old ribbon style
Download: NTLite 220.127.116.1194 64-bit | 19.0 MB (Free, paid upgrade available)
Download: NTLite 18.104.22.16894 32-bit | 18.8 MB
Link: NTLite Home Page | NTLite Features
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment