PDF-XChange Editor is a comprehensive PDF editor that allows you to create, view, edit, annotate, and digitally sign PDF documents with ease. With advanced features like OCR, document security, and PDF optimization, PDF-XChange Editor is a powerful tool for both personal and professional use.
Whether you need to edit text, images, or links, or add comments, stamps, or watermarks, PDF-XChange Editor provides all the necessary tools to make your PDFs look perfect. Additionally, it supports a wide range of file formats, including PDF, XPS, and DOCX, making it easy to convert and share your documents.
PDF-XChange Editor key features:
- Edit text and images in PDF documents
- Add and remove pages from PDF files
- Annotate and markup PDFs with comments, highlights, and stamps
- Use OCR to convert scanned documents into searchable text
- Create and fill out PDF forms
- Sign and certify PDF documents digitally
- Add and edit hyperlinks within PDFs
- Extract text and images from PDF files
- Batch process multiple PDF files at once
- Customize the interface to your preferences
- Work with multiple documents in tabs
- Convert PDFs to other formats such as Word, Excel, and HTML
- Use advanced redaction tools to permanently remove sensitive information
- Add customizable headers and footers to PDFs
- Merge multiple PDF documents into a single file
- Split PDF documents into multiple files
- Add watermarks to PDF documents
- Use the measurement tools to calculate distances and areas in PDFs
- ....and much more
PDF-XChange Editor 9.5.368.0 changelog:
- Added a 'Exit Full Screen' item to all context menus on pages when document is in fullscreen mode.
- Added an option on the Comments pane of the Editor's preferences to control how 'Fit Box by Text Content' deals with annotation width.
- Fixed a potential vulnerability when handling crafted/corrupted J2K files. Reported by: Mat Powell of Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative; Tran Van Khang (VinCSS), Rocco Calvi (@TerR0C), and Anonymous working with Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative.
- Fixed a potential vulnerability when handling crafted/corrupted EMF files. Reported by: Mat Powell of Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative; Tran Van Khang (VinCSS), Rocco Calvi (@TerR0C), and Anonymous working with Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative.
- Fixed a potential vulnerability when handling crafted/corrupted XPS files. Reported by: Mat Powell of Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative; Tran Van Khang (VinCSS), Rocco Calvi (@TerR0C), and Anonymous working with Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative.
- Fixed/improved the UI-Automation backend in order to solve known issues with screen-reader apps, with 'Narrator' for example.
- Fixed unnecessary duplication of selected annotations when they were only clicked (not dragged) by a user with the Ctrl key pressed.
- Fixed a minor issue with title font in the Ribbon's File-menu on certian asian systems. (40129)
- Fixed an issue with activating the correct main frame window when a user clicked on the corresponding result-item in the search pane. (40142)
- Fixed the 'Fit Box by Text Content' for freetext and callout annotations with rotated content.
- Fixed an issue with filtering annotations with replies.
Download: PDF-XChange Editor (64-bit) | 332.0 MB (Shareware)
Download: PDF-XChange Editor (32-bit) | 235.0 MB
Download: PDF-XChange ARM64 | 245.0 MB
Download: PDF-XChange Portable | PortableApps.com ~100.0 MB
View: PDF-XChange Editor Website | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware