PDFsam (basic), a free, open source, multi-platform software designed to split, merge, extract pages, mix and rotate PDF files.
PDFsam Basic key features:
- Merge - Quickly merge PDF files, select the pages, merge bookmarks and interactive forms.
- Split - Split a PDF file at given page numbers, at given bookmarks level or in files of a given size.
- Extract from PDF - Extract pages from a PDF file by generating a file that contains only the pages you want, you can extract from a single file or in bulk from multiple files.
- Rotate - Permanently rotate the entire document or only the selected pages, you can rotate a single PDF file or perform a bulk rotation on multiple files.
- Mix - Merge PDF files together taking pages alternatively from one and the other. The perfect tool if you have a single-sided scanner.
PDFsam Basic 4.2.2 changelog:
- Numerical sort working with trailing digits (Ex. "file 1.pdf", "file 2.pdf", "file 10.pdf")
- Selecting and sort column in the selection table and then adding files to it now adds them according to the selected sorting policy
- When manually moving files in the selection table the sort policy is cleared
- Use a Collator as default (non numerical) sorting for the selection table, resulting locale specific sort result.
- Added an application wide accelerator to fire the run button of the currently visible module. SHORTCUT_DOWN + X will now trigger the task
- tar.gz for Linux portable archive retaining permissions
- Upgraded Sejda
- Upgraded bundled Java to version 11.0.10
- Updated translations
Download: PDFsam Basic 4.2.2 | 53.9 MB (Open Source)
Link: PDFsam Home Page | Project Page @GitHub
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment