PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.56209 changelog:
- Added Czech translation
- Added Greek translation
- Added Tajik translation
- Added MFT HEVC decoder in Windows 10 or newer(WDDM 2.0 or newer version)
- Added FFmpeg QuickSync H264 Decoder
- Added the ability to output translucent Scene Browser
- Fixed an issue that can't save the format in capture device
- Fixed navigation problem of blu-ray mpls files
- Fixed ffcodec.dll error when playing in certain PCs
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when creating a new album without items
- Fixed an issue that can't open certain .sub subtitle files
- Fixed an issue that can't play files from certain FTP servers
- Improved operation of temporary playback queue