PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.7.1150 changelog:
- Fixed a security problem(remediation of playing damaged mov file vulnerability)
- Added function of broadcast to favorites
- Added the ability to make chat emoticons invisible
- Improved handling of chat user list
- Changed option of broadcast compression to VBR
- Fixed an issue that SMI integrated subtitles can't be selected
- Fixed an issue that m3u can't be parsed on certain servers
- Fixed an issue that log-in was released under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue that appeared distorted when playing 360 VR