Recuva is a freeware utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Windows Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses! Like all other Piriform products including CCleaner, Recuva is free for both commercial and personal use.
- Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives , Firewire and USB Hard drives
- It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
- Added Ext4 file system support.
- Improved NTFS Deep Scan.
- Improved accuracy of scan statistics.
- Improved VHD Image loading. (Recuva Professional only).
- Improved localization and language support.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.
Download: Recuva 1.52.1086 | 4.0 MB (Freeware)
Link: Recuva Home Page | Forums
-1 Comments - Add comment