RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
Changes in RocketCake 1.1:
New slide show animation modes
- There are now 3 animation modes for the slide show: Fade, slide and direct switch.
- Galleries can now have texts, describing each image. And Gallery images now can also have round corners.
- Added support for Heading (H1, H2, H3) tags. This is quite useful for SEO, and was one of the most requested features.
Other, smaller changes
- Breakpoints defined in pages used as master pages themselves will now work as well.
- There is now an option to skip uploading big embedded files, like videos.
- HTML 5 video files can now be selected using a file selection dialog
- Fixed a bug causing the WYSIWYG editor display images with auto-height with a wrong height sometimes if MaxWidth was set.
- Improved Farsi translation