ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
ScreenToGif 2.34.1 changelog:
- To be able to update to version 2.35 later this year, you'll need to update to this version.
- Added Hebrew localization.
- Added support for the new distribution system for v2.35 and newer releases. It's important to download this version if you want to properly update to newer versions afterwards.
- Numerical fields will now only react to the scroll if they have focus.
- The window selection mode could crash because of a wrongly sized window.
- When in frame selection mode, the frame list was allowing the loop between start and end selection to happen.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware