Snipaste is a capable tool for capturing, annotating, and processing screenshots with an emphasis on speed and simplicity. Snipaste offers access to a number of several image editing options, including arrows, mosaic blur, text, highlighter, various shapes...etc., which can be used to annotate your screenshots once they have been captured. When you're finished, the annotated capture may be copied to the clipboard, saved as an image file in PNG, JPG, BMP, TGA, ICO, TIFF and GIF and also pinned back onto your screen as a floating window.
The default keys (which can be customized) are F1 for Snip and F3 for Paste. Other features include multi-screen support, image scaling, a built-in color picker, and more.
Snipaste 1.14 changelog:
- Usage tips (indicated by red dots)
- Support symbolic link for config.ini #494
- Show two more auxiliary lines when holding Alt during snipping #513
- Advanced Configs: Misc/reload_image_plugins_timer
- Russian translation (thanks to vanja-san)
- Arabic translation (thanks to MFMDawdeh)
- UI element detection for Windows Explorer
- On HDD, after Snipaste being idle for a while, the first time to drag and move any of the image windows may fail to respond instantly
- Some bugs that cause crashes and many other minor bugs
- Refresh the tray icon when DPI changes #512
- Some default values of options
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware