Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!
- Processor brand and model
- Hard drive size and speed
- Amount of memory (RAM)
- Graphics card
- Operating system
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you've already got.
- Added detection of software RAID.
- Added list of running processes to Operating System.
- Added list of Environment Variables to Operating System.
- Improved detection of temperature on newer NVIDIA cards.
- Fixed bug that could cause virtual memory to be incorrectly calculated.
- Improvements to PCI data interpretation.
- Added background check for updates.
- Added wildcards to search (* and ?).
- Fixed bug that could incorrectly report SATA drives as ATA.
- Scheduled tasks should no longer be missing items.
- Fixed rare hang with older motherboard types.