SysGauge is a free system and performance monitoring utility allowing one to monitor the CPU usage, memory usage, network transfer rate, operating system performance, file system performance, the status and resource usage of running processes, USB performance and disk activity. The user is provided with the ability to display various types of system monitoring charts, save system monitoring reports and export system monitoring results to a number of standard formats including HTML, PDF, Excel, text, CSV and XML.
Advanced users and IT administrators are provided with the ability to periodically save system status reports, set user-specified limits for system monitoring counters and then show error or warning messages, play notification sounds or send E-Mail notifications when a system monitoring counter rises above or drops below the user-specified limit.
- Adds a GUI layout showing the counter list and the current counter history chart
- Adds a GUI layout showing the counter list and all history charts
- Adds a GUI layout showing the counter list and all gauges
- Adds a GUI layout showing all counters, gauges and charts
- Adds a GUI layout showing only the counter list
- Improves the main GUI application
- Fixes a number of bugs
Download: SysGauge 2.0.26 (32-bit) | Portable | ~5.0 MB (Freeware)
Download: SysGauge 2.0.26 (64-bit) | Portable
View: SysGauge Home Page
0 Comments - Add comment