Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 9.5.4 release notes:
- Update Firefox to 68.12.0esr
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to 2020.08.13
- Update NoScript to 11.0.38
Windows + OS X + Linux
- Bug 40019: Onion-Location should not be processed on .onion webpages [tor-browser]
- Bug 40015: Tor Browser is broken on MacOS 11 Big Sur [tor-browser]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware