Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.3 changelog:
- New feature: Added 'show quantity' option to the PayPal Shopping Cart. When this option is unchecked then the quantity of each item is limited to '1'.
- Improved: Fine-tuned the application initialization process to reduce the initial startup time.
- Improved: Added a dedicated button for spell checker in the Ribbon toolbar (Page). It's also possible to customize the keyboard shortcut. Default is F7.
- Improved: Added scrollbar to Bootstrap Modal in Site Search results.
- Improved: Page background image 'cover' and 'contain' options now also support alignment and repeat.
- Improved: Added the ability to add custom HTML to extensions (Before tag/After tag)
- Improved: Bundled Fancybox (1.3.4) and PrettyPhoto (3.1.6) are now compatible with jQuery 3.
- Improved: Upgraded network functionality with many sftp/ftp/https related fixes and improvements: better compatibility with various web hosts, security, error handling etc.
- (SSH/SFTP: Added support for new algorithms: diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, diffie-hellman-group16-sha512, diffie-hellman-group18-sha512, rsa-sha2-256, rsa-sha2-512, ecdsa-sha2-nistp521, ecdh-sha2-nistp521, ecdsa-sha2-nistp384, ecdh-sha2-nistp384. This fixes the “Unable to agree upon host key algorithm.” seen with a few SSH servers. Updated SFTP to make WWB work better with certain problematic (older) servers. TLS: Fixed problems when ECDSA certs are used for 2-way SSL (i.e. TLS client authentication). If SFTP encounters a “permission denied” error, it will internally retry using “./” to make the path relative to HOME. TLS 1.3: Fixed the error “Unexpected key_share group” that occurred in certain rare situations. and much more...)
- Fixed: Issue with Blog Carousel navigation arrows (incorrect path)
- Fixed: List control in subtitles, orphan files and Themeable Button (button set) are not themed.
- Fixed: Issue with button set configuration in Themeable Button.
- Fixed: Issue with Bootstrap dialog position in Photo Gallery.
- Fixed: Removed extra bracket in CSS of Bootstrap accordion.
- Fixed: Cursor of the Logout button cannot be set via properties dialog.
- Fixed: Issue with button IDs of Wizard object (Bootstrap)
- Fixed: Issue with text hover color in Auto Complete object.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware