Watch the free Webinar today, before this offer expires and is no longer available for viewing.
Inflation continues to impact consumers’ behaviors around a potential recession.
Retailers and ecommerce brands should expect an extremely competitive holiday season as shoppers are tightening their belts and looking for savings and the best value in addition to value proposition, fast shipping, and seamless checkout.
A more comprehensive approach can help brands utilize analytics, first-party data, and multiple media platforms for more robust holiday acquisition and retention strategies.
- Digital strategies to help retailers and ecommerce brands reach and convert new shoppers this holiday season amid a potential recession
- How to manage costs and profit margins with your marketing budget this holiday season
- Strategies to reward and keep customers engaged
- How to target and influence your upmarket with a potential premium product to generate higher profits
Short-term and long-term marketing goals and data points brands should concentrate on during inflation.
How to get it
- Connect with work email.
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will ony need to login to claim it. While supplies last!
How-Tos for Holiday Marketing in Times of Inflation - Free Webinar
Offered by Adtaxi, view their other free resources | Limited time offer
We post these because we earn commission on each lead so as not to rely solely on advertising, which many of our readers block. It all helps toward paying staff reporters, servers and hosting costs.
Other ways to support Neowin
The above offers not doing it for you, but still want to help? Check out the links below.
- Check out our partner software in the Neowin Store
- Buy a T-shirt at Neowin's Threadsquad
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for an ad-free experience
Disclosure: An account at Neowin Deals is required to participate in any deals powered by our affiliate, StackCommerce. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site.
0 Comments - Add comment