When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut gets its PC system requirements revealed, Trophies and more

Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut

In January, Sony's PlayStation division announced it would release developer Sucker Punch's third-person historical action game Ghost of Tsushima, made originally for the PlayStation 4 console, to the PC in a special Director's Cut edition. Today, Sony has revealed the PC system requirements of the game, along with more details about some other extra features.

In a blog post, Sony announced the PC system requirements for the game, based on four presets that will be available thanks to the PC developer Nixxes:

Very Low:

• Average Performance - 720P @ 30 FPS
  • Processor - Intel Core i3-7100, AMD Ryzen 3 1200
  • Graphics - Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 4GB, AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT
  • Memory - 8GB
  • Storage - 75GB HDD space (SSD recommended)
  • OS - Windows 10 64-bit

Medium

• Average Performance - 1080P @ 60 FPS
  • Processor - Intel Core i5-8600, AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • Graphics - Nvidia GeForce GTX 2060, AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
  • Memory - 16GB
  • Storage - 75GB SSD space
  • OS - Windows 10 64-bit

High

• Average Performance - 1440P @ 60 FPS / 4K @ 30 FPS
  • Processor - Intel Core i5-11400, AMD Ryzen 5 5600
  • Graphics - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070, AMD Radeon RX 6800
  • Memory - 16GB
  • OS - Windows 10 64-bit

Very High

• Average Performance - 4K @ 60 FPS
  • Processor - Intel Core i5-11400, AMD Ryzen 5 5600
  • Graphics - Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
  • Memory - 16GB
  • OS - Windows 10 64-bit

As previously announced, the PC version will support PC GPU technologies like Nvidia's DLSS 3, AMD's FSR 3, and Intel's XeSS. It will also support ultrawide monitors that have 21:9, 32:9, and even 48:9 aspect ratios, along with support for triple monitor set-ups.

The game's cooperative online multiplayer Legends mode will also support cross-play between PC players and those playing on the PS4 and PS5 consoles.

This will be the first PlayStation PC game that will let those players earn Trophies. Sony says:

Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut on PC shares the same Trophy set as the game on PlayStation 5 consoles. In addition, the PC version also has full support for Achievements on Steam and the Epic Games Store.

Finally, Sony says this will be the first PlayStation PC game to feature a special PlayStation overlay. It will show things like your "Friends list, Trophies, Settings, and your Profile" by either accessing the game's menu or by clicking on the SHIFT + F1 keyboard combo.

Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut for the PC will go on sale on May 16.

Report a problem with article
TikTok Notes feature
Next Article

Instagram's rival TikTok Notes finally rolling out to Android and iOS in select regions

asus 49-inch monitor
Previous Article

Get this huge 49-inch Asus ROG Strix PC monitor for a new all-time low price of $699.99