AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- Works automatically in the background
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
- Decrypts 'on the fly'
- Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
- Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
- Compatible with all DVD media
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
- New: Added "Create Logfile" menu, removed "enable logging" from settings
- New: Autoplay is no longer triggered, if settings are changed or AnyDVD is
disabled / enabled.
- New (DVD): Added hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface. All 32-bit
applications which use DiscIDs will retrieve the correct DiscID, even if
AnyDVD is running (e.g., Windows MCE 2005, Windows Media Player, Invelos
DVD Profiler, MyMovies, etc.)
Note: This feature might not work correctly with X-Protect or other heavily
corrupted discs. Blame the manufacturer of the disc....
This feature is currently only supported for 32-bit applications.
- New (DVD): AI Scanner has now different settings, "Disabled", Automatic" or
- New (DVD): Added support for new protection, e.g., "Saw IV", R1, US
- New (DVD): Added support for new protection, e.g., "Mr. Woodcock", R1, US
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Paheli", R2,
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Whisper", R2,
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection found on some adult
titles to the AnyDVD ripper
- New (DVD): Improved performance of the AI scanner.
- Fix (DVD): Problems with "Shoot 'Em Up", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper removed parts of the Audio Test of
"Ratatouille", R1, US.
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner missed one chapter of the full frame version on
"Fun with Dick and Jane (2005)", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): IFOTitles 2 error with some Macrovision RipGuard protected
titles, e.g. "Funny Factory with Mickey - Volume 1", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
View: Version History
Link: Home Page | Official Forum