Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp contains a multitude of audio tools in one: CD Ripper, Music Converter, Batch Converter, ID Tag Editor and Windows audio shell enhancements. Preloaded with essential codecs (mp3, wave, FLAC, m4a, Apple Lossless, AIFF), additional codecs can be installed from [Codec Central], as well as Utility Codecs which perform actions on audio files. After 21 days the trial will end, reverting to dBpoweramp Free edition (learn the difference between Reference and dBpoweramp Free, here). dBpoweramp is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP, both 32 and 64 bit.
dBpoweramp Music Converter features:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper)
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option]
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
- DSP Effects - process the audio with Volume Normalize, or Sample / Bit Rate Conversion, with over 30 effects dBpoweramp is a fully featured mp3 Converter
- dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter that is as simple as right clicking on the source file >> Convert To. Popup info tips, Edit ID-Tags are all provided.
Changes in dBpoweramp R16:
- New visual style, high DPI aware, 200% and 300% compatible
- Configure dBpoweramp repurposed as dBpoweramp Control Centre, only elevates on changes to shell settings
- Configuration, if proxy server is enabled but no proxy server is set, it is disabled.
- DSP Effects included as standard in all installs, DSP version number is now dBpoweramps version number
- dBpoweramp Shell Tag Editor - looks up art with PerfectTUNES
- Naming Section total rewrite
- Naming Added new values [track_unpad] [track_total_unpad] for unpadded track number and count
- Naming [IFEQUALS] check will match from multiple stored values, such as one match from 3 genres
- Naming added [REPLACE] function
- Naming added [WORD] function to limit word count
- Can add or remove CPU Cores from converting whilst converting
- Nearly instant when converting 1000's of files if the file naming does not require ID Tags reading for filenames
- Works with DSP effect 'conditional encoding' to allow programmable actions on files depending on their settings (such as copy 1:1 mp3, not encode)
- Option to precache read the source file, more for non-ssd systems, improves read performance by 100%
- New option (in configuration) 'Filename restricted characters'
- When finalizing DSP Effects (such as 100K RG album gains being written), the display is now responsive [full release notes]