Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 126.96.36.199 changelog:
- Mixer - Closed Mixer left/right panels can be opened when mixer tracks are assigned to them.
- General Settings - 'Auto name effects' option is off, by default.
- Playlist - Hold 'Shift' while dropping an item onto a Playlist track header, to avoid or force 'auto-lock to content'.
- Control Surface - 'Min' and 'Max' properties can be set using percentages. 'Delete' option will delete all selected controls.
- Formula Controller - Uses FL Help file for syntax, instead of its own custom file. [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware