foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
Changes in foobar2000 1.3.13:
- Corrected 1.3.12 regression causing certain DSP configurations to crash.
- New utility commands to optimize file layout & minimize file size.
- Improved compatibility with certain internet radio stations.
- Updated FFmpeg to 3.1.4.
- M4A file format compatibility fixes.
- Enabled WavPack 5 DSD decoding.
- Fixed a bug in Converter causing conversion to a root folder of a drive to occasionally fail.