Claim your complimentary eBook for free today, before the offer expires!
Public cloud spending is accelerating, but network security in public cloud deployments isn’t keeping pace. Learn how to address the cloud network security gap in this free eBook from Valtix.
Cloud architects already understand the benefits of public cloud and are trying to help their organizations reap the benefits. But most network security solutions cannot provide enterprise-grade threat prevention or adequately defend highly dynamic public cloud environments from advanced threat vectors.
This eBook is designed to help cloud architects, cloud security architects, and others responsible for the security of cloud infrastructure with some of the more important factors to consider.
Specifically, read about:
- Why is Network Security in the Cloud Different?
- The Shared Responsibility Model for Network Security
- Ingress, Egress, East-West Security Requirements and Considerations
- Regulatory and Compliance Needs
- Best Practices of Multi-Cloud
- The Top 8 Things You Should Do Today
Download the free eBook today!
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience