The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything--type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop. Chrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best solutions for Internet browsing giving you high level of security, speed and great features.
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the automatic update feature.
Changes in Google Chrome 101.0.4951.41:
This update includes 30 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were contributed by external researchers. Please see the Chrome Security Page for more information.
- [$10000] High CVE-2022-1477: Use after free in Vulkan. Reported by SeongHwan Park (SeHwa) on 2022-04-06
- [$7000] High CVE-2022-1478: Use after free in SwiftShader. Reported by SeongHwan Park (SeHwa) on 2022-02-20
- [$7000] High CVE-2022-1479: Use after free in ANGLE. Reported by Jeonghoon Shin of Theori on 2022-03-10
- [$6000] High CVE-2022-1480: Use after free in Device API. Reported by @uwu7586 on 2022-03-17
- [$5000] High CVE-2022-1481: Use after free in Sharing. Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) and Guang Gong of 360 Vulnerability Research Institute on 2022-03-04
- [$NA] High CVE-2022-1482: Inappropriate implementation in WebGL. Reported by Christoph Diehl, Microsoft on 2022-03-10
- [$NA] High CVE-2022-1483: Heap buffer overflow in WebGPU. Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2022-04-08
- [$7500] Medium CVE-2022-1484: Heap buffer overflow in Web UI Settings. Reported by Chaoyuan Peng (@ret2happy) on 2022-02-15
- [$7500] Medium CVE-2022-1485: Use after free in File System API. Reported by Anonymous on 2022-02-22
- [$7500] Medium CVE-2022-1486: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Brendon Tiszka on 2022-04-08
- [$7000] Medium CVE-2022-1487: Use after free in Ozone. Reported by Sri on 2022-03-09
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-1488: Inappropriate implementation in Extensions API. Reported by Thomas Beverley from Wavebox.io on 2022-03-04
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-1489: Out of bounds memory access in UI Shelf. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2022-02-25
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-1490: Use after free in Browser Switcher. Reported by raven at KunLun lab on 2022-03-01
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-1491: Use after free in Bookmarks. Reported by raven at KunLun lab on 2022-03-12
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-1492: Insufficient data validation in Blink Editing. Reported by Michał Bentkowski of Securitum on 2022-04-11
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-1493: Use after free in Dev Tools. Reported by Zhihua Yao of KunLun Lab on 2021-12-01
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-1494: Insufficient data validation in Trusted Types. Reported by Masato Kinugawa on 2022-02-17
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-1495: Incorrect security UI in Downloads. Reported by Umar Farooq on 2022-02-28
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-1496: Use after free in File Manager. Reported by Zhiyi Zhang and Zhunki from Codesafe Team of Legendsec at Qi'anxin Group on 2022-03-15
- [$NA] Medium CVE-2022-1497: Inappropriate implementation in Input. Reported by Abdulrahman Alqabandi, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2021-10-29
- [$500] Low CVE-2022-1498: Inappropriate implementation in HTML Parser. Reported by SeungJu Oh (@real_as3617) on 2022-02-14
- [$NA] Low CVE-2022-1499: Inappropriate implementation in WebAuthentication. Reported by Jun Kokatsu, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2019-09-04
- [$TBD] Low CVE-2022-1500: Insufficient data validation in Dev Tools. Reported by Hoang Nguyen on 2021-06-25
- [$NA] Low CVE-2022-1501: Inappropriate implementation in iframe. Reported by Oriol Brufau on 2022-02-02
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32-bit | Google Chrome 64-bit | Freeware
Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 82.7 MB
Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 79.7 MB
Download: Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows (automatic update)
View: Chrome Website | v101.0.4951.41 Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware