iZeit is an easy to use online PHP calendar. Unlike other online calendars such as Google or 30Boxes, iZeit runs on your own server, so it's totally customizable. The development team is constantly looking for suggestions for future versions of the calendar, so if you think of something not yet implemented, let us know!
- Blog integration for easy inclusion on your own pages.
- Categories for different events.
- Multiple users with their own login and password.
- Popup information shown when you mouse over an event.
- No database needed!
- Customisable views and filters, to show items occurring on the same day, week, month or year.
- Support for recurring events.
- Export to iCal format.
- Simple, user friendly control panel to make customization and management easy.
- Added To-Do List
- Added per-user categories. Users can now manage their own categories.
- Added option to show public events or hide them.
- Changed allocation of language constants. A much smaller set of constants is loaded now, which should improve loading time.
- Changed buttons to display correctly in Internet Explorer.
- Updated category view.
- Fixed bug with date validation.
- Fixed default calendar settings page not saving updates.
- Fixed 'all categories' checkbox.
- Fixed bug with edit button in internet explorer when a language other than English was selected.
- Fixed checkbox to toggle all categories.
- Updated iCal export to work with foreign languages.
Screenshot: >> Click here
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion (Thanks Jon 5)
1 Comment - Add comment